Ever wonder what primary care without insurance looks like?
It’s nothing but Blue Skies.
At Blue Skies Family Medicine, our small family medicine practice in Mooresville provides patients with excellent personalized healthcare. In addition to unrushed 30-45 minute visits, easy access to your family doctor, and fully transparent billing and communication, your Blue Skies membership includes a wide range of services designed to keep you healthy and happy. Membership plans can be built to suit your family’s needs based on the number of members and their ages. Regardless of the plan you choose, your benefits remain the same. The quality of care from your family doctor never changes.
Adult and Pediatric Family Care
Routine Point-of-Service Labs at No Extra Cost
- Rapid strep
- Wet prep
- Urine pregnancy test
- Random glucose
- Fecal Occult blood test
- And many more!
Member Services Discounted For Up to 90%
- Generic non-controlled medications
- Steroid joint injections
- Anti-inflammatory injections
- Antibiotic injections
- Partial or full toenail removals
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids
- Liquid nitrogen therapy for warts, precancerous lesions, skin tags (up to 10 at a time)
- Abnormal pathology interpretation by pathologist for moles, pap smears, etc
- Fecal immunochemical testing
- And many more!
Membership Does Not Include:
- Emergency care
- Prenatal and obstetric care
- Major surgery services
- Specialist consultative services
- Prescriptions for chronic narcotics
Quality Healthcare from
your Family Doctor
Blue Skies Family Medicine membership plans come with benefits for individuals, families, and business employees. The unparalleled access to a family doctor, unrushed appointments, individualized care, transparent billing, and discounted service and pharmacy fees have added to the recent popularity of Direct Primary Care.